- Supports Urinary Tract health in both dogs and cats
- Great for those animals prone to urinary tract infections and urinary incontinence
- Will not interfere with antibiotics
- rich in proanthocyanidins PACs from 10% cranberry fruit extract Vaccinium macrocarpon, not cranberry juice concentrate.
- patented extraction process eliminates unwanted sugars and oxalic acid, resulting in a product that meets the needs of animals with diabetes mellitus.
- also supports urinary systems that are on long-term medication for urinary incontinence and will not interfere with antibiotics.
- Liver-flavored chewable tablets are highly palatable.
- for Dogs and Cats
For use in dogs and cats. Helps support the healthy function of the urinary tract. For those prone to infection of the urogenital system with recurrent UTI.
For Animal Use Only
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
Store at Room Temperature 15deg-30degC 59deg-86degF
MANUFACTURED FOR PRN PHARMACAL
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For best results give daily,
One tablet per 20 kg (44 lb.) of body weight,
1/2 tablet per 10 kg (22 lb.) of body weight.
Use 2 tablets daily per 20 kg (44 lb.) of body weight during UTI occurrence (split morning and evening).g.
Each flavored chewable tablet contains:
American Cranberry purified fruit extract (Vaccinium marcocarpon) 10% polyphenols
Sorbitol, Dicalcium phosphate, Microcrystalline cellulose, American Cranberry purified fruit extract Vaccinium marcocarpon, Whey powder, Liver pork powder, Soy protein concentrate, Iron oxide, Silicon dioxide and Magnesium stearate.